Saturday, January 18, 2014

First Post.

I wanted to start this blog to keep a record of my life. I'm a wife and mother of two little girls. I have a lot of goals and things I'm passionate about, and a lot of new things I want to try. This is my story. My journey. I hope to grow throughout this process and use this as an outlet to work through issues I have in my life. I  want my family to have good values and simplify our lives...bringing us back to basics.



            More of an introduction to come but for now my name is Amanda Coen and I'm 25  years old living in Oregon  with my  loving husband and two amazing daughters.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Keep posting.

    Grandpa Coen

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! Your a wonderful mom!!! good luck with this blog & I look forward to more posts!!! Kiss those girls for us!

    ReplyDelete